Sunday, February 08, 2009

Time for a haircut

A couple of weeks ago, my relatives thought I should get a haircut. (Or as a friend once said, I should get "many hairs cut." :-) This was not the first time that such a suggestion had been made, but they even went so far as to put money on the table.





Six relatives chipped in for a total of $11. That was perfect, because near our home is a simple "salon" which charges $9 for a men's cut.

That Thursday, I found myself actually awake during the daytime. So, I put in my contacts and took some "Before" pictures.

From Haircut
Then, I got many hairs cut, paid $9 + $2 tip, took a shower, and took some "After" pictures. I always feel I need a shower right after a haircut, because I always seem to have little bits of hair everywhere. Does this happen to other people?

To all my relatives who chipped in, financially or otherwise, thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have to take a shower right away too. I don't like getting little hairs everywhere!