Thursday, April 09, 2009

Back in Seattle.

From Beach with Stephanie
Well, I had a wonderful time in California. A quick summary:

Seattle (dr. w/two from Craigslist) -> Sacramento (dr. w/Grandma) -> Fresno (Uncle Ron and Auntie Muriel) -> Los Angeles (friends from Anime Expo, Caltech, the GDC, and high school) -> San Diego (friends from high school, Caltech, Genentech, Urbana; Uncle Well's birthday party; dr. w/friend from GDC) -> Los Angeles (dr. w/friends from GDC) -> San Francisco (GDC: Game Developers Conference; old landlord; friends from Genentech, two churches, Stanford; cousin Danielle) -> Sacramento (Mom, friends from high school, namesake, neighbors) -> Corvallis (friend from high school) -> Seattle.

The top picture is from a beach in San Diego.

From Aleck Lin
Breakfast with Aleck Lin, a friend from Urbana. (My hair always sticks out on the left....)







At the Game Developers Conference: friends just having fun playing "witch hunt" (mafia).

Also, Wednesday was my birthday; I am now 32. Working on my taxes. Grandma returns on Saturday. Mom also visiting. Reading some books.

Sadly, I have not done any "work" since I got back. However, I know that great flexibility comes with great accountability.

From GDC 2009

No comments: