Sunday, June 25, 2006

Where I work: Outside and Inside

Part of our lab might be moving to a different building soon. I'm a little sad about that, because I still can't get over the splendor of the current building I work in, Nils Hasselmo Hall (NHH).

NHH looks good from far away . . .





. . . NHH looks good close up . . .








. . . there's a grassy field, purple flowers, and a funky bridge nearby . . .






. . . from one part of the building you can see the Minneapolis skyline . . .






. . . which looks amazing in sunny, cloudy, or stormy weather . . .






. . . and from another part of the building you can see the Mississippi river!






Or just take a short walk right down to the river itself!

However, my actual view from the inside is a little different. In my old lab, I had my own bench, lab desk, office desk, and a futon!

My official workspace now . . . it's in the lunch room! That part of the table in the left corner--that's mine.

But, I still like it here. :-)

No comments: