Sunday, May 28, 2006

The dishwand: making dish-washing painless

I ran across a simple invention a few months ago: the dishwand. It makes dish-washing painless!

The dishwand is just a scrubby sponge with a plastic tube attached for holding liquid soap. However, its advantages are many:
  • The sponge always has soap in it.
  • Your hands don't get very soapy/dry.
  • You can reach into certain areas (like the bottom of cups) more easily.
  • I think it's easier to apply more force. (But physics was never my strong point.)
Anyway, I love the dishwand. Everyone should have one!

Apparently dishwands have been out for years, but I saw it for the first time this February (while in Sacramento), and I've since seen them all over (in Minnesota). Several types of dishwand should be available at Target.

1 comment:

Jen2 said...

DUDE !!! You're hilarious brother!
I heard about your blog about the dishwand, but twas even better than I expected.

Though your MN time is being cut short, you will be missed man!

Since 1980,
Jen2 (one another)