Saturday, September 06, 2008

Israel

In May, I went to Israel with my family: Mom and sis, and my grandma. We all wanted to go, but the main reason to go was for Grandma, who is almost eighty-nine but had never been to Israel. (Grandma is a very strong follower of Jesus Christ.) On the way to and from Israel, we stayed a couple of days in England, where my sister, Mary, is. That was my first time outside of North America, except for a trip to Japan a few years ago.

Grandma lives in Seattle, only a long walk from where I live now. I will, say, however, that Grandma sure is a talker! Then again, she must have at least three times as many stories as I have.

From Grandma's pilgrimage, day 7: driving to Jerusalem and Bethlehem!
Clicking on the picture will take you to one of many online albums of our trip to Israel, entitled "Grandma's Pilgrimage."

But wait, there's more! On this blog, in the left-hand column, under "OTHER LINKS," there's a link to my videos online. That includes videos from England and Israel. Note that all of those videos can be viewed in "high quality": when watching one of the videos, look under the bottom-right corner, beneath the number of "Views," for the link "watch in high quality."

No comments: