Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow! Snow! Snow!

The first pic may look like rain, but it is snow!

It snowed on Sunday! I think it was at least an inch!

This was the first time in my life that I remember seeing snow fall, except in Lake Tahoe. And Tahoe was different, because there was already lots of snow on the ground.





In the morning, the snow looked really nice. I really like the way the snow looks on bushes and trees, and even on my car. It was an adventure for me to figure out how to clean off my car so I could visit Grandma. And then to drive slowly and watch out for ice on the roads. And I find it fascinating how the snow stays on the cars and bushes for days, even if it is sunny outside.



From First snow of winter!
The snow on my car makes it look like I got a new roof, Mini-Cooper style!

It is supposed to snow even more today and get even colder. I am very grateful to live in a warm apartment.

No comments: