Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I'm in Minnesota, still alive . . .


. . . and still warm! Except when I'm biking to work . . . but I'm getting way ahead of myself. I will write more in a few days, and hopefully I will continue to blog with an update and pics every week. For now, below's a picture of me at the Sculpture Garden. Yep, it's me and a huge cherry. I didn't use Photoshop to alter the image. And, no, there isn't a huge bowl to the side . . . although that would be cool!

Coming next . . .
Week 1 Recap: Staying with Shira and Tyson. Winter to Spring in one week. New lab, labmates, church. The seemingly abandoned State Fairgrounds. Genocide in Darfur. Oatscreme shake at co-op. Ice and snow are cool! (No pun intended.) Getting up much earlier than usual. I love the building I work in! The portable dishwasher. Oh, and maybe some pics from my trip to San Jose right before I left for Minnesota.

2 comments:

ryan said...

Hey Geoff! I haven't heard what you're doing in Minnesota. You know, you should go to St. Paul sometime and watch Prarie Home Companion live for me. :) Hope you're doing well.

asdf said...

the walker art center is a cool place to go.