Sunday, April 09, 2006

My 29th birthday . . .





. . . was Saturday (April 8). Don't worry if you missed it; I forget a lot, too. :-)

Tyson and Shira took me out today. We went to Lake Nokomis, one of Minnesota's 10,000+ lakes. It was a beautiful day, and I took several pics. You can see the other side of the lake in the pics; we walked all the way around! Afterward, we went to Pumphouse Creamery, which is a small place but they make their own fabulous ice cream. For dinner we went to a neighborhood bar/restaurant with Nintendos and board games. They had a yummy garlic squash dip, and we played Yahtzee!



3 comments:

L said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
L said...

Happy Belated Bday! Thanks for the updates. It's good to hear that you're settling in well in Minnesota, and that's really neat about Don (and a relief!).

-Lydia (I figured I should repost with my name :-P)

Anonymous said...

beaut pics!-y